windows 7 build 7601. This copy of Windows is not genuine error occurs due to three reasons:If you are Windows 7 build 7601/7600 user than at some moment of time you might get error windows not genuine popup message stating “This copy of Windows is not genuine build 7601 / 7600“, after few days of installing Windows maybe 1 month or after doing updating
- Windows is not genuine windows 7.
- Windows 7 validation error.
- You executed windows update.
This error appears at right bottom of screen flashing this copy of Windows is not genuine and you get blank screen. Recently Microsoft released Windows 10 so we recommend that you upgrade to windows 10 and not rely on windows 7 or any other version. But if your PC doesn’t support windows 8 or windows 10 than you can follow steps given in this tutorial for windows 7 build 7601 not genuine fix.
Important Note: This tutorial is for users who purchased genuine Windows 7 build 7600/7601 and getting error message after using windows update. We don’t encourage piracy so you should always purchase genuine Windows from Microsoft and support developers. Now Microsoft is giving free upgrade to Windows 10 if you are Windows 8 or 8.1 users so don’t wait and update it officially.
Effect Of Error “Copy of Windows is not genuine” On System
Due to This copy of Windows not genuine build 7601 error message there are several problems that occur in PC often irritating for users. Let’s see what problems occur:
- You are not able to set wallpaper.
- Laptop battery life is also affected.
- System speed and performance goes down.
- Error message keeps on repeating in few minutes time interval.
- this copy of windows is not genuine 7601
- This copy of Windows is not Genuine Vista.
- Windows is not genuine.
- This copy of Windows is not Genuine crack.
- This Computer is not Running Genuine Windows.
- This Copy of Windows is not Genuine 7600.
Ways To Fix This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine Build 7601/7600 Error
There are two easy windows 7 build 7601 not genuine fix which I am sharing below.
Using CMD To Fix build 7601 windows 7 not genuine error
- Go to Start and Search for CMD, Run CMD as administrator by Right Clicking on CMD, Command prompt user interface will be opened.
- Now type following command in cmd “SLMGR -REARM” type exactly same, remove double quotes.
- Hit Enter and wait for command to execute. Once execution is complete you will get conformation message.
- On popup of conformation hit enter and let PC restart.
- Once PC gets restarted you will not get popup error message this copy of windows is not genuine for windows 7 build 7601/7600.
By applying kb971033 windows 7 activation fix
If above method doesn’t solve issue and you are still getting error windows 7 not genuine than you have to remove system update KB971033. This update file from Microsoft detects whether windows is genuine or not.
Steps To Delete Windows Update KB971033
- Go To Control panel Windows Update.
- Select “view installed updates”.
- Search for KB971033 and uninstall it.
- Now restart system.
- After restart you will never get error message this copy of windows 7 build 7601/7600 is not genuine.
Make sure you run cmd in administrator mode.
If command SLMGR -REARM doesn’t work than try “SLMGR/REARM”.
If you don’t want this error to appear in future than disable windows update.
Now your window is error free and you will not face any annoying problems while running PC. By using above methods you can easily fix:”this copy of windows is not genuine build 7601/7600” error message. If your copy of windows is still not genuine that after completing above two methods than you can purchase fresh copy of windows from Microsoft.