Today, we are going to talk about how to make money online without a website. I am going to show you twelve legitimate ways to do just that. Now I am sure if you do some research you might be able to come up with more than 12, but I tried to keep the list limited to the more realistic ways for you to earn some money online without a website.
Of course, if you throw a website into the equation, then the list of ways to make money online would number in the hundreds. We will leave that for a future article. So with that as an intro, let’s get started and take a pick of the best ways to make money online without a website.
1) Selling items on Ebay. Some of you may have already done this, but for the benefit of those of have not, it is something that is very easy to do. Just head over to ebay.com and open up an account.
Once open, you will have a tab that says, strangely enough, SELL. Press it, don’t be scared and the prompts will walk you all the way through to placing your first ad online. They will even help you price it, just in case you have no idea what to sell your item for.
As a matter of fact, just to be prepared to have a price ready, try to “buy” a similar item and see how many people are selling exactly what you are trying to sell. You will also get a feel for how much to sell your own item for. Also in preparation, you will need a paypal account so get one of those setup, just in case you don’t have one. Your advertising fees and the money you receive from a successful sale will all be handled through paypal, which is owned by Ebay, in case you did not know that.
Finally, where to get the items? Just look around your house for clutter. Next, check the basement, attic, garage, shed, you name it. You will be amazed at how much “stuff” you have that nobody uses anymore. Sell it and start making some money online.
2) Sell items on Craigslist. This is very similar to selling items on Ebay except the clients will be local, so there is a good chance there won’t be any shipping involved. That being the case, I would take any of the larger items that you found in number one above and use those items for selling on Craigslist.
Not that you couldn’t just skip number one and put everything on Craigslist but the main reason you wouldn’t do that is because many more people will see your ad on Ebay since it is not limited to your local region.
3) Join Swagbucks.com This is a free online program that gives you the opportunity to earn cash, gift cards and other rewards by simply doing simple things like taking surveys, answering polls, playing games, watching videos and giving feedback on a website.
You won’t be able to earn a lot of money doing this but it is certainly a great start to learning how to make money online.
4) Freelance Writing. If you like to write, you can become a writer for several different online companies that can use your skills. The two biggest ones are upwork.com and freelancer.com. This is very easy to do, especially if you have a passion in any particular field as you will be able to write freely on topics within your chosen niche.
5) Join Fiverr.com. While this can be very similar to number 4 in that fiverr has many different writing gigs, it is also much more creative as you can do just about anything to earn $5.00.
For example, you could design things, you could sing, you could dress up as anything and perform a task, you could do graphic design, you could perform any one of a number of tasks relating to website creation and performance, assuming you had the skills to that.
And the list goes on and on. Head on over to fiverr.com and see for yourself about all the different things that you can do to earn $5.
6) Join sponsoredtweets.com. Did you know that you can get paid to tweet! That’s right, companies will pay you to tweet on their behalf. You will get paid through Paypal, so just like number one above, if you don’t have a Paypal account, open one today…it is free.
7) Blogging. Now I know the title says ” Without A Website”, but you can still blog on a free site like blogger.com and not have to worry about your own website.
If you put up your own blog on blogger, and then drive traffic to it, you will be in a good position to monetize your activity from your visitors. You will have to learn about two very important aspects that are beyond the scope of this article and they are
1) driving traffic to your site
2) monetizing that traffic.
Just like this article has twelve methods, these two topics (traffic and monetizing) also have a dozen or more methods for carrying out the functions of traffic and monetizing. So do some research and learn.
8) Make money taking pictures. If you like landscape photography, you can now sell your digital photos on several such as shutterstock.com. Here, you can take your creativity and turn it into cash! As their website advertises ” shutterstock serves over 150 countries and has paid out over 200 million dollars to photographers just like you!
9) Turn your hobby into cash. If you are creative, and can make things with your hands, you can sell your crafts on sites like Etsy.com. No more having to wait for summer craft fairs to display your wares. You can do it 24/7/365 on Etsy.com, so get started today and pick up some extra cash on the side.
10) Zaarly.com is a site that you can join if you are willing and able to perform random tasks like teaching lessons, or walking a dog or performing some shopping tasks for people. Obviously, these are local gigs and services but the initial contact is made through this online site which is why it appears on this list of online money making activities.
11) Web design. If you have the creative skills and graphic artist skills to perform web design services, there are many sites that could use your services. You could start at warrior forum.com and place your ad under the warriors for hire section.
12) MLM Network marketing and similar activities. Multi level marketing has been around for a very long time. You know the routine, you earn money on all the people you bring into the fold and a certain percentage of all the people that your “downline” brings into the fold.
You need to do your homework very carefully before joining any one particular MLM or Network marketing company so that you feel comfortable working in that environment.